Overwatch is an awesome game and has been on the “Best Games” list for many publishers. That being said, every “best” game is not for everyone. We have put the pros and cons of Overwatch in this article that would help you make your decision.
- Overwatch is an amazing game that is on several “best games” list. A lot of people cannot be wrong at once, right?
- The game has a lot of interesting characters with great storylines that will keep you engaged for hundreds of hours.
- No DLC crap. All the maps and items would be available to you for free after you buy the game.
- The game has one of the most active dev team that delivers a lot of updates and listens to fan feedback. Which means that the game would be updated for years and years with free content.
- The game is not difficult to learn and you can easily learn the basic mechanics of the game.
- The game is really nice and colorful and the online community is very nice.
- The game has free lootboxes ! What is a lootbox you ask ? A lootbox is a mystery box you get everytime you level up. The lootbox has a lot of awesome items. Speaking of leveling up, it does’nt affect your game at all. So, a person who has a level 700 can be completely demolished by level 3.
- If you have ever liked Counter striker or Team fortress games then this is definitely for you. Even if you haven’t played those games then Overwatch is going to be an awesome new game.
- Buy it, you wont regret it.
- Overwatch doesn’t have single player campaign. However, there is a custom mode with bots.
- You can run into weirdos online, just like every other FPS game.
- Some heroes are weaker as compared to other heroes. So you might find it difficult to find the best character.
- Not for you if you don’t like shooting games.
You can buy Overwatch now at Amazon